Small 2D platformer with Python Arcade.

Hello again. I made a small 2D platformer with Python Arcade Library. I will admit, I am growing on Python a lot more, and I'm liking it quite a lot. Not having to define primitive types for variables is nice. However I will say that the limited capabilities on game libraries like Arcade and Pygame, I think Python won't be replacing Unreal C++/Unity C# anytime soon. Still, this was a very simple and fun project to do. Here is a sample and here is the source code for the game. If you have windows, you might need to run it on your IDE for it to work. Another headache with Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Officially Retiring This Blog

This blog has now been sunset as of Today on this very date. No more posts here.  Instead, you can follow my Youtube channel here. https://w...