Shigechi Discord Bot

How do you do, fellow kids? Just kidding. I'm 22. Anyways, I'm writing to show you guys a cool project I have been working on. Ever heard of Discord? You know those things called Bots? Well I made one of those in C# with the help of the Discord.net API made by LtLi0n over on Github. Anyways, I based this bot and its commands off the character Shigechi, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, based on his unique stand, Harvest, a spiritual entity that takes shape in the form of bee like humanoids and can collect objects/make decompose small objects.


ShigechiBot follows some of the same concepts, but in Discord form. It can  give resources to programming guides/websites, give resources for competitive gaming, and resources on how to cook, and much more in the future as I keep updating. This was a great project. I had a lot of fun creating it, and have gained a better understanding of C# better than the rest of those stupid coding books that make you do a whole bunch of unfinished projects and don't really teach you anything.

For a much bigger update, I intend to incorporate bigger commands, like searching images from an online database, Youtube Video Search straight on the application, and hopefully soon. 

Anyways, if you want to check out the bot, you can click right here for the invite link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Officially Retiring This Blog

This blog has now been sunset as of Today on this very date. No more posts here.  Instead, you can follow my Youtube channel here. https://w...